Atlassian Cloud API Limitations
We have encountered shortcomings with the Jira Cloud API. If you feel the pain of one or more of these we would greatly appreciate you voting and commenting on the issue to show your support and encourage Atlassian to prioritise the feature:
- Epic Linking not present on Jira Next Gen projects (ACJIRA-1634) - Easy Agile Story Maps does not work on these projects
- View / Edit Issue Dialog - JRACLOUD-69997 - The ability to open the new Jira view / edit issue dialog.
- Issue Actions - The ability to Edit, Assign, Comment and Label issues from the story map.
- Epic Statistics - This will allow us to display epic statistics on the story map.
- Card Layouts - This will allow our cards to more closely align with your Jira Software layout.
- Card Colours - This will synchronise the card colours available for the agile board with the issues on the story map.
- Make Inline-create REST Endpoint Publicly Available - JSWCLOUD-16793 - The ability to add Components/Labels/etc on issue creation
- Expose the Public REST API to detect Story and Epic issue types for Agility Boards - This is required for us to make both products compatible with Agility Projects
There are also issues in Jira Software which may impact your usage of the Easy Agile apps, namely:
- Version order in Backlog inconsistent with order in Releases/Project settings-Versions - JSWCLOUD-16034
- Versions showing start date and release date 1 day earlier - JRACLOUD-67487
If this does not solve your issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team and we will be happy to help!
There is no content with the specified labels