Easy Agile Roadmaps
A product roadmap enables an agile team to set a vision for their product and share that vision with stakeholders. Having a roadmap ensures stakeholders are on the same page from the start of development through to ongoing delivery of new releases.
- the Product Manager can schedule Jira issues onto the timeline to create a visual roadmap
- the Product Manager can group work into swimlanes, representing teams or customer outcomes
- the Product Manager can resize issues on the timeline to show the estimated time spent on that issue
- the Product Manager can visualise versions and marketing events on the timeline to align business and engineering teams
- the Product Manager can share the roadmap with stakeholders by PDF export, and embed in confluence or by email