Easy Agile Roadmaps
A product roadmap enables an agile team to set a vision for their product and share that vision with stakeholders. Having a roadmap ensures stakeholders are on the same page from the start of development through to the ongoing delivery of new releases.
- schedule Jira issues onto the timeline to create a visual roadmap
- group work into swimlanes which represent teams or customer outcomes
- resize issues on the timeline to show the estimated time allocated to that issue
- visualise versions and marketing events on the timeline to align business and engineering teams
- share the roadmap with stakeholders using PDF export and embed in Confluence or share by email