Marketplace Clarity provides Vendors with:
- an understanding of the health of their business,
- insight into their customers,
- an understanding of how customers use their products, and
- an improved customer support experience and lower Mean Time To Resolution for support requests
- Add the Marketplace Clarity user (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Marketplace account with Read-only permissions
- Install the Marketplace Clarity add-on into your JIRA Cloud instance
- Create the 'clarity-access' group and add Clarity users (e.g. if you have a public JIRA instance this will hide it from those not in clarity-access group)
- Wait (up to) 24 hours for the initial import to complete
Dashboard / Understand the health of your Business
- Evaluations & New Sales
- See monthly evaluations and new sales
- Evaluations are a leading indicator for revenue
- New sales show the health of funnel conversion (eval → customer)
- Monthly Revenue
- Cloud and/or Server so you can clearly see revenue split.
- This is cash basis today, and we plan to add the equivalent for accrual accounting.
- Growth (QoQ)
- Remove the monthly spikes and look at quarterly growth.
- Which is a greater driver of growth, Cloud or Server?
- Target vs Actual Revenue
- (not yet available)
- Track progress towards a yearly revenue target
Customers / Understand your Customers
- Licenses tab shows us all licenses as they come in
- We can search for a SEN, TLD, company name or similar
- Clarity enriches the organisation data received from Marketplace
- we tidy up person and organisation names
- we source the number of employees an organisation has
- Organisation page - StatRad
- we can see all licenses an organisation has
- we can see all support requests and feedback a contact at that organisation has raised
- we have quick links to LinkedIn for contacts - find out their role, groups, etc (valuable for large contacts)
- we see the latest analytics events for the organisation
Products / Understand how Customers use your Products
- Product overview page
- current evaluators
- current customers
- active installs over time (shown on a WoW breakdown)
- Product detail page
- Evaluations and revenue for the product
- top active licenses
- top events triggered by evaluators who become paying customers
- Cycle time from evaluation to purchase
- Server vs Cloud
- Cohort analysis - how are we doing at retaining usage over time
- Charts are colour coded, and those colours flow through to the product overview page for consistency
Partners / Understand how Partners drive your Business
- See top Partners, ordered by $ revenue.
- See the % of revenue that Partners account for on a monthly basis.
- Contact details for the Partner.
JIRA Service Desk / Support your Customers more effectively
- A custom field, SEN, is added to your JIRA Cloud instance to capture the customers add-on SEN
- We use the "Add-on SEN" (not the "License SEN") so as to avoid confusion with multiple Cloud products on the one host application
- SEN field is auto-populated when a contact raises a support or feedback request via Easy Agile Customer Support (or equivalent JIRA Issue Collector)
- Clarity JIRA issue panel
- SEN can be manually added by an Agent if it is not present (search for the reporters TLD or company name)
- Available on issue page and agile board
- See if the Customer is under active maintenance, Commercial or Evaluator.
- See if the Customer is using a Cloud or Server instance, and which version of the add-on they have installed.
- Emailing evaluators
- Quickly look up roles on LinkedIn (e.g. Aaron Pottock, IT Service Manager) to tailor questions