Getting Started with Easy Agile Programs
Thanks for installing Easy Agile Programs for Jira. Here you'll find documentation on how to get started, and work your way around.
A Program is a collection of Scrum and/or Kanban Agile Boards where each Board represents a team in the Program. A Program is created with the following properties:
- A Program must contain one or more Boards.
- A Board can only exist in one Program at a time.
- Server/Data Center
- Navigating to the Programs List
- Creating a New Program
- Creating a Program Increment
- Configuring Increment Sprints
- Increment Overview
- Navigating to the Team Planning Board
- Working in the Team Planning Boards
- Dependency Management/Visualisation
- Adding the Program and Program Increment Custom Fields to Screens
- Program and Program Increment JQL Functions